01 February 2016

tassel.

sunglasses Karen Walker, top (unbranded), leggings Claude and Me, boots Tristan Blair

Happy First of February! This is my favourite month because it is my birthday month and also love month aka Valentines heh. At the end of this week I will be super busy moving house so apologies as I won't have time to update for a week or so...
Featuring in this post is another piece which I bought from Chinatown in Sydney. Looks like a cross between Zimmermann plus Sass & Bide. I wish it was slightly longer though so I didn't have to wear pants underneath because it was friggen hot today!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

14 comments:

  1. Great blouse, so unique and I like your sunnies too! Looking chic in this combo! :)

    http://lartoffashion.com/toreador/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. Good luck with moving :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how much character that top has to it, you definitely pull it off well. Love the Karen Walker sunnies as well!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit and photos! I especially like your Mulberry. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, your hair is gorgeous too! x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute pics; -))


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your sunglases <3

    www.modefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your style! Your jacket and sunnies are so cool!

    Aga | STONE BEIGE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look and I love that it seems so comfy. I am crazy about your sunglasses, kind of wanna steal them ;)
    Ivona from www.thesmokedetector.net
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post.
    XOXO, Rachel
    www.rachelvogttrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man I have a few pairs of Tristan Blair shoes, they were so great!! Such soft leather!!
    Nice find the tassels are a fun touch! x Jenelle
    www.inspiringwit.com

    ReplyDelete