12 March 2016

eco.


eco tan face water from Malouf Pharmacies

Those who know me know that I have never used any tanning product before because... well I don't need to; I was blessed with olive skin! However, from wearing makeup on my face almost everyday, my arms, legs & body are much more tanned leaving my face quite white in comparison. This has forced me to wear makeup everyday so I don't scare people by looking like a ghost. BUT then I found this first-to-market Face Tan Water by Eco Tan. I have been using it every night like a toner and it has gradually given my face a natural, tanned look. I went out today for the first time in a while without makeup and didn't feel self conscious as the skin tone on my face matched the rest of my body. I am so happy with this product! Best thing too is that its vegan and organic, so no harsh chemicals :) 

I guess I should also explain my absence from the blog... I guess I've taken a bit of personal time off due to three main things: family, work and moving home. The place we've moved into had so many things wrong with it. Eg. The internet only started working one month after we moved in. This was the hugest factor in updating the blog because I definitely didn't have time to update it from work as I was always so busy. 
I've promised myself also that this is my year of change. I am going to be rethinking a lot of things- my career and life goals, how I update this space, and possibly my surroundings. After all, life is too short to be unhappy and waste time doing things that don't align to my personal values.

xx


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

6 comments:

  1. I am pretty much in the same situation as well, it's hard to keep blogging when your days are full already :/ Good luck with everything ! xx

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do tanning nor do I require tanning because I've got pretty even, fair skin so it's fine. I hope all is going well over on your side, Francesca. Good luck. x

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lovely product! Would love to try it one day.

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  4. Organic & vegan? Count me in. That's a wonderful combination if I do say so myself. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love that it is vegan and organic most tanners seem so toxic
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time hear this product, tan water. Would like to try it because it is organic!
    Waiting for your next post <3

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    http://chelsheaflo.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete