31 May 2016

pom pom.

So I bought these shoes in Bali and when I came back so many people were like, 'omgggg those are all over Instaaaa luvvv themmm' and I'm like... 'well yeah I posted them on my Insta before Summer...and I bought them cause I liked them.' Full stop. They brighten up any monochrome outfit that I wear and are different to any other pair of shoes I own. Usually I don't wear sandals because I hate feet in general, but if I have a fresh pedi I don't give a f!


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

5 comments:

  1. These are so cute! And what a great way to remember your trip to Bali =o)

    http://dreamofadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sandals!

    https://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! They are perfection!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! The crazy colours of the poms just make it look so joyous.

    Kelly Knows It | A life and style blog

    ReplyDelete