04 May 2016

reflect.

I return home with a fresh glimpse on life. That our time on the earth is short, and if you are unhappy, you have the power to change it. I'm not afraid anymore of change. Not that I was afraid actually, but perhaps 'passive' is a better word. I do not want to be passive and I'm not going to be. I predict that the next year of my life will bring much change and that excites me and gives me the strength to push forward x


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

4 comments:

  1. You write so beautifully. Such a stunning photo :) x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute pics ;-))

    xoxo


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great read!

    Happy Thursday!! Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and beautiful picture! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete