30 July 2016

black 4 ways.

shirt Dion Lee, shorts Perfect Stranger, shoes ASOS, bag via Luxe.it.Fwd

Happy weekend lovers!  

One handy tip- if you feel like dressing in all black, but you're scared of looking like an emo, try playing with texture. Although it's hard to see, my top is silk, my shorts have laser cut holes in them, my shoes are suede and obviously the Chanel is quilted leather. At least I'm a stylish emo now, right?


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

6 comments:

  1. so magic style :-0)


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look, this bag is so gorgeous !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a stylish emo, that's for sure! Ahah
    I agree with you, the best way to pull off color block outfits is to play with textures (and accessories).
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I love your blog. Please check out mine and subscribe, I post every weekend :) Happy blogging! Theglamquestgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, I looove the back! You have a lovely blog and you seem so nice, let me know if you want to follow each other and keep in contact, I love making new blog friends! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete