17 September 2016

vasa bla.


This weekend I'm enjoying some downtime using my new wireless earphones thanks to Sudio Sweden. You may remember that I did an 8-week challenge a year ago and lost nearly 30% of my body fat percentage... and yup it's back again starting TOMORROW. Goodbye junk food and alcohol T_T - but on the plus side I get to do my gym workout without getting tangled up in my old earphone cords. This particular model of earphone is also the lightest on the market, has a long battery life and has changeable earbud sleeves depending on size. I have puny ears so I had to change mine to the smallest size straight away :3

Use discount code "OPINIONSLAVE" for a massive 15% off your order. They do free delivery worldwide :) 


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment