14 December 2016

mon purse.

dress Zara, bag via Mon Purse
 

My Mon Purse monogram collection is officially at 1 and I can't wait to stock up on more... there's nothing like the smell of fresh leather. This Australian custom leather brand is now stocked exclusively at Myer Brisbane City as of October/November, so for all your leather good monogram needs I'll see you there! I think for my Europe trip next year I'll need a luggage tag... just cause.


follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

6 comments:

  1. nice look

    Regards,
    Mrs. Aa
    www.bymrsaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice style!! = ]


    xoxo



    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful look, beautiful <3

    ---------------------------
    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful x

    http://www.fashioliezta.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing in that dress ! Love the bag !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete