18 December 2016

svensson.



pictured: Svensson nail polish kit

Thinking of what to get your beloved sister, mother or best friend for Christmas? Well.. this is kinda perfect. 

One of my dear friends has just launched this online store (based in Brisbane) and now I have no need to go to the shops anymore to get a chip-free, shellac nail mani/pedi. I'd much rather be doing my nails in my undies, in front of the TV on a hot summer's day that's for sure! Saves me over $55 each time... yessss. Each kit comes with your choice of colours, a top & base coat, an LED nail lamp, acetone & cuticle sticks. I've tried and tested, and given it my tick of approval. I'm thinking of doing sparkly red and green nail polish for Xmas :P



follow opinionslave on instagram / bloglovin / google / twitter / facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment